This is where it all happens, bub. Here is where I write about the people who are lucky enough to meet me right before they make a stupid money decision. Lots of mistakes made here, baby. You got people who are about to get a loan, don’t know how to budget, play the lottery, invest wrong and let their credit card spending get away from them. Maybe you can learn from them so you don’t do the same thing.
In these stories, you’ll also get to see how I put my tools of the trade to work. You’ll get to know names like the Debt-no-bile, the Plasectinators, the Eye in the Sky and more. I’ll tell you one thing; these ain’t just gadgets, baby; they’re weapons of mass debt-struction.
Click on a link to enjoy my handiwork:
- Case # 4672 – Case of the Suicidal Sister
- Case # 1589 – Case of the Careless Credit Counseling Customer
- Case # 5509 – Case of the Christmas Collectors, Part I
- Case # 8119 – Case of the Credit Card Spending Spree
- Case # 3954 – Case of the 125 Percent Ripoff Rate
- Case # 1346 – Case of the Budget Buster
- Case # 2387 – Case of the Colossal Car Payment
- Case # 0844 – Case of the Halloween Hijinks – Part II
- Case # 9517 – Case of the Halloween Hijinks – Part I